Yield: 10 servings
- ½ cup millet cooked in 2 cups water (view instructions to cook millet)
- ½ cup raw cashews (70 g/2.5 oz)
- 12-15 pitted dates (228 g/8 oz)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can pumpkin (796 ml/28 oz)
- 1 ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp maple extract
- Cook millet. While millet is still hot, add to VitaMix along with cashews, dates and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, spices, vanilla and maple flavorings. Blend well.
- It will thicken a bit after it cools.
- Serve with dollop of Cashew Pear Whip.
- If you plan on making the Cashew Pear Whip, you will have 1 ½ cups juice left over from the canned pears. If you want to, you can use the pear juice instead of the water.