Tasty soup in 5-minutes! This recipe uses dehydrated vegetable powder.
To make 1 cup of soup add 3 Tbsp soup mix (below) to 1 cup boiling water. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes, stir and enjoy!
As a guideline add ¼ tsp salt or 1 Tbsp tamari for every cup water.
Ingredients for Bulk Recipe
Yield: about 3 cups mix
- 1½ cups potato powder
- ¾ cup tomato powder
- 1/3 cup Chicken Flavor Seasoning*
- 1/3 cup carrot powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp roasted sweet pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp kale powder
- 1 Tbsp mushroom powder
- 1 Tbsp zucchini powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp celery powder
Blend all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
Small Batch – Ingredients for 3 cups soup
- ¼ cup potato powder
- 2 Tbsp tomato powder
- 1 Tbsp Chicken Flavor Seasoning*
- 1 Tbsp carrot powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp roasted sweet pepper powder
- ½ tsp kale powder
- ½ tsp mushroom powder
- ½ tsp zucchini powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp celery powder
- Can substitute with Beef Flavored Seasoning.
- This Veggie Soup Mix also works well for gravy. For a creamy smooth texture, blend before serving.
- If you are looking for more ideas on dehydrating I found The Ultimate Dehydrator Cookbook by Tammy Gangloff to be a valuable resource.