Makes about 1 cup
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Add all ingredients, except the parsley, to a personal blender, or regular blender. Blend for a few seconds, to combine. The nutritional yeast will turn to powder.
- Add parsley and pulse to mix.
- Store seasoning in an airtight container.
How to Use as a Broth
- Mix 2 tsp mix to 1 cup water. Simmer for a minute to blend flavors.
- Add a tsp or two to any enhance any prepared soup.
How to Use as a Seasoning
- Basically, just sprinkle it on what ever you are preparing as you would any other seasoning. A couple of my favorite ways is to sprinkle it on slices of tofu before putting it in the AirFryer. Or adding a generous sprinkle to Chicken Flavored Soy Curls.
- I interchange Beef Flavored Seasoning with Chicken Flavored Seasoning, depending on the flavor I want.