Makes about 1 cup
- ¾ cup cooked millet (use ¾ cup water with 2½ Tbsp millet) (view instructions how to cook millet here)
- 1/3 cup raw cashews (60 g/2 oz) (learn more about cashews here)
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1-1½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp butter flavoring (I use Watkins, do not over use)
- Add to high speed blender, the cooked millet, cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, turmeric and butter flavoring. Blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour into a container, allow to cool then cover.
- Keeps well in fridge for 1 week to 10 days. This butter is also freezer friendly.