These are amazing! Rich, creamy, chocolaty and sweetened with dates. This recipe was adapted from Dreena Burton’s Vegan Fudgesicles.
Yield: Makes 6 regular size fudgesicles
- ¼ cup almond butter or use a nut & seed butter (58 g/2 oz)
- 1½ cups mashed very ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- ¾ cup water
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder or substitute with carob powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 9-10 pitted dates (70 g/2.5 oz)
- Add to blender, nut butter, banana, water, cocoa powder, vanilla and blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until set.