- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup carob powder (what is carob powder and where to purchase)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup oat bran
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup, carob powder and vanilla. Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add the sunflower seeds, oat bran and shredded coconut. Mix well to incorporate. At this stage, I find it’s easier to use my hands to mix and squeeze everything together until the mixture forms a dough ball that holds together.
- Press into a 8-inch square pan or form into bitesize nuggets.
- Store in freezer and enjoy anytime you want a sweet treat.