This recipe was adapted from It’s All Good: International Recipes by Pat Humphrey. I found these to be extremely sweet so toned down the sweetness by adding a bit of bran.
Yield: about 30 bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup tahini (ground sesame seed butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp carob powder (what is carob powder)
- 1/3 cup ground, sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup either oat or wheat bran, optional
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Shape into a log for slicing or press mixture into a cookie dough scooper.
- Can be served at room temperature or from freezer.