- 1 basket mushrooms white or cremini (about 454 g/16 oz)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Dark balsamic vinegar
- No salt seasoning, optional
- Wipe clean, slice mushrooms, and pan sauté with no oil. Sauté until liquid has evaporated, but still moist.
- Add a drizzle of dark balsamic vinegar and if desired, a sprinkle of no salt seasoning.
- Stir to blend the flavors.
How to use
- When mushrooms are cooked they are freezer friendly and quick and easy to add to spaghetti sauce, casseroles, lasagna, or sprinkled on pizza.