Yield: 1½ cups, or more as desired
Ingredients and other supplies
- 1½ cups raw almonds (can use more if desired)
- Champion juicer* (with blank screen)
- Oven or air fryer
- Spread almonds in a baking pan and roast in preheated 400°F oven for 6 – 8 minutes. Alternatively, these can be roasted in an air fryer. Take care not to burn.
- While almonds are still hot feed them through the Champion juicer that has been set up with the blank screen and it will come out as almond butter.
- Use in place of commercially prepared almond butter. Store in sealed container and use within a few weeks.
- It’s my understanding, with a lot of patience, almond butter can be made in a high speed blender, but I have not personally tried it.