It’s difficult to find commercially prepared seasonings without salt. Included a copycat version by Genius Kitchen. I copied her recipe and left out the salt. Note this seasoning has black pepper, white pepper and red pepper flakes. With making your own, you get to control the heat.
- 2 Tbsp bay leaf powder (view how to make your own)
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp ground mace
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Blend all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.