- ¾ cup/6oz water
- 2½ Tbsp/1.25 oz millet
- 1/3 cup/2oz cashews
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1-1½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp butter flavoring, (I use Watkins, do not over use)
- First, cook the millet. Wash the millet, drain well and toast briefly to remove any excess water. Instant Pot 10 minutes on manual. Let pressure drop naturally.
- Add to high speed blender, the hot cooked millet, cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, turmeric and butter flavoring. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a container, allow to cool then cover.
- Keeps well in fridge 5 days to 1 week. This butter is also freezer friendly.